Sunday, November 29, 2009

my dOggie needs a sweater

isn't this dog precious? :)
from now until christmas, i vow to spend free time searching for a perfect sweater for my 4 year old brittany spaniel, tucker. today i took him on a walk and decided to put my old north face on him, and he just loved it! i was always worried he's cold, and now that winter's coming, i've concluded he needs a sweater or jacket of his own - and it's my job to provide him with that. brittany's are a medium-sized breed, around 40 lbs. i really want to find a cute knitted one. i would make one myself if i could figure out how to do it! (trust me, i've tried) my cat's former owner gave us some of her clothes, most of them meant for yorkies and chihuahuas. while i was looking, i found these:


i haven't yet told my dad about tucker's christmas gift, i'm sure he'll make some remark about him bing "worried" that tucker would ruin it. oh well, as long as he's not chilly.
- alyssa
{let it rOll}



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit Counter